Morrisons is a leading supermarket retailer. To get assistance with a Morrisons product or service, call 0843 557 3726.
Other Morrisons Contact Numbers
|Customer Services||0843 557 3726|
|Head Office||0843 557 3726|
|Store Locator||0843 557 3726|
Morrisons Helpline Opening Hours
Morrisons Head Office Address
|Head Office||Hilmore House, Gain Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD3 7DL|
Reasons to call the Morrisons Helpline:
- To find your nearest Morrisons store and find out about the facilities available.
- For help with making a grocery order or to report a late/incorrect delivery.
- To make a complaint about an in-store shopping experience.
- To make a complaint about a Morrisons product or service.
Morrisons is a UK supermarket specialising in food, household and laundry, toiletries, flowers, pet products, school uniform and home and entertainment products. Morrisons stores also offer other services such as a café, a petrol station, a pharmacy and more. Morrisons stocks a range of popular food brands such as Alpro, Warburtons, Kelloggs, Coca-Cola, Nestle, and Branstons. They also have own-brand products which serve as a cheaper alternative to purchasing branded items. If you are looking for an easy meal, Morrisons stocks a full range of own-brand ready meal products. They also have a deli counter where you can get pre-prepared chicken, a pizza bar where you can create your own pizza and a salad bar to make your own salad. If you are looking for luxury food, Morrisons has a ‘The Best’ collection with food made from the finest ingredients. ‘The Best’ products include sausages, bacon, yoghurt, lasagne, cookies, ice cream, cheese and wine. If you are gluten intolerant, allergic to milk or vegetarian, you’ll find an extensive ‘free from’ range. The range includes soy cheese, almond milk, gluten-free bread, gluten-free sausages, gluten-free Yorkshire puddings, gluten-free oats, gluten-free ready meals, Quorn meat replacements, Linda McCartney vegetarian ready meals and meat-free burgers.
You can order your Morrisons groceries online to be delivered to your front door. You can opt to pay for deliveries as you go, or regular customers can buy a delivery pass. There are two types of delivery passes – the Anytime and the Midweek Pass. The Anytime pass lets you arrange a delivery for any day of the week, whereas the Midweek pass allows you to arrange delivery between Tuesday-Thursday. Your delivery pass can save you money, but if you do end up spending more on the pass than you would on pay as you go delivery, you can simply ask Morrisons for a refund.
Here are some of the benefits of shopping using Morrisons Online:
- Shop from the website or the app – so you can shop using your mobile/tablet.
- Easily see special offers online.
- You’ll receive special offers based on your favourites.
- You can import your shopping list from other supermarkets to save time.
- Choose a delivery slot seven days a week between 6am-11.30pm.
- You will receive a text with your driver’s name, informing you when to expect them.
- Drivers undergo a ‘fresh check’ when the delivery has arrived to ensure you are satisfied.
Morrisons regularly has great offers on food and other items such as two for one, buy one get one free, and bundle deals. Here are some of the current offers available as of December 2016:
- 24 pack of Coca Cola – £6
- £100 for 12 bottles of wine
- Whole salmon – £5.82 per kg
- 4 for £3 on crisps and dips
- Turkey crown – £6.92 per kg
- Whole cooked lobster – £5
- 2 for £5 on packs of pigs in blankets
- Beer and cider 2 for £20
- 2 for £4 on a Cadbury stocking selection box
Morrisons Café Menu
Morrisons café has a variety of meals available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You’ll find café classics as well as hot/cold meals, cakes and pastries, sandwiches and Fairtrade coffee. Here are some of the items on the Morrisons Café menu:
- Big Breakfast – sausage, three rashers of bacon, hash browns, Heinz baked beans, mushrooms, tomato, fried egg and fried bread.
- Gammon, egg and chips.
- Chicken and ham pie.
- Soup with a roll.
- Filled jacket potato – choice of tuna, coleslaw, baked beans, cheese or prawn cocktails.
- Roast dinner – choice of chicken, beef or mushroom wellington.
- Build a burger – choose from beef/chicken or vegetable, add a sauce and a side dish.
- Side dishes – chips, garlic bread and onion rings.
- Puddings – ice cream sundae, apple crumble, sticky toffee pudding, chocolate fudge cake.
- Kids menu – cheese pizza, cheeseburger, chicken nuggets, fish fingers, sausage and Yorkshire pudding or spaghetti bolognese.
Some Morrisons stores have an in-store pharmacy where you can get expert advice, collect medicines and access health services. You can arrange to have a free, private consultation if you are concerned about your health, and the pharmacy can help with a range of issues such as healthy eating, stopping smoking, safe disposal of unused medicines, health screening and weight management. There is also a free repeat prescription service for your convenience.
Most Morrisons stores have a petrol station where you can fill up your car with petrol or diesel. You can pay at the pump or pay inside, where you will also find a range of newspapers/magazines, snacks, drinks and car essentials. Most petrol stations are open early until late.
Morrisons Match & More
Morrisons Match & More has now been replaced by the Morrisons More card. It is a loyalty scheme – you earn five points for every £1 you spend in store/online, 5 points for every £1 you spend in the café, 10 points per litre when you buy fuel and 25 points for every £1 you spend on gift cards. When you have accumulated 5,000 points you will get a £5 voucher every time to spend in store/online.
Morrisons was first founded in 1899 by William Morrison as an egg and butter stall in Bradford. Until 2004, the company concentrated on growth in the North of England before taking over the defunct chain Safeway and expanding its presence in the rest of the country.
Today there is over 550 Morrisons stores in the UK. For more information about Morrisons products and services, call the Morrisons helpline using the phone number on this page.