Other Harvey Nichols Contact Numbers
|Customer Services||0843 208 2306|
|Head Office||0843 208 2316|
|Restaurant Bookings||0843 208 2315|
|Online Orders||0843 208 2315|
|Complaints||0843 208 2316|
Harvey Nichols Helpline Opening Hours
Harvey Nichols Head Office Address
|Head Office||365 Chiswick High Rd, Chiswick, London W4 4HS|
Harvey Nichols is a luxury department store in the UK. If you need assistance with a Harvey Nichols online order or another service, call 0843 208 2306 to be connected to the Harvey Nichols helpline.
Why would I need to contact the Harvey Nichols helpline?
- To find your nearest Harvey Nichols store.
- To report an issue with a Harvey Nichols online order.
- For information about store opening times or facilities.
- To make a complaint about a Harvey Nichols product or service.
Harvey Nichols Manchester
The Harvey Nichols store in Manchester can be found at the following address: 21 New Cathedral Street, Manchester, M1 1AD. It is open Monday-Friday from 10am-8pm, Saturdays 9am-7pm and on Sundays from 11.30am-5.30pm. There is a car park underneath the store which is open until 8pm and costs £3.50 for up to two hours. The closest train station is Manchester Victoria which is around a 5 minute walk away. The closest Metrolink station is Victoria.
The store layout is as follows:
- Ground floor – Beauty, perfume, accessories, jewellery, sunglasses
- First floor – Womenswear – International collections, contemporary collections, designer shoes, casual wear, modern bridge collections, luggage and swimwear.
- Second floor-Menswear- International collections, formal wear, designer shoes and accessories, brasserie, food market and wine shop.
There is a second-floor brasserie in the store where you can enjoy afternoon tea or relax with a contemporary meal and cocktails.
In-store services include a Shavata brow studio, style concierge, Flint & Flint treatments and a collection point for online orders.
Harvey Nichols Edinburgh
The Harvey Nichols store in Edinburgh can be found at the following address: 30 – 34 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2AD. The store is open from 10am-6pm Monday to Wednesday, with a late night on Thursday until 8pm. On Fridays and Saturdays, the store is open from 10am-7pm. On Sunday, the store
is open from 11am-6pm. There is a private store car park available, but alternatively, Edinburgh Waverley station is just a five-minute walk away.
The layout of the store is as follows:
- Ground floor – Beauty, perfume, accessories, sunglasses, jewellery
- First floor – Menswear – Designer collections, casual wear, formal wear, denim, shoes and accessories
- Second floor – Womenswear – Designer collections, shoes, swimwear and hosiery
- Third floor – Womenswear and childrenswear – Casual wear, denim, shoes and childrenswear
- Fourth floor – Restaurant, bar and brasserie, Yo! Sushi, Chocolate lounge, food market and wine shop.
In-store services include a style concierge, Electric Hairdressing salon, Beyond Medispa, beauty services and a carry to car service.
Harvey Nichols Leeds
The address of the Harvey Nichols store in Leeds is 107 – 111 Briggate, Leeds, LS1 6AZ. It is open Monday-Saturday from 10am-7pm and on Sundays from 11am-5pm. There is a car park nearby on Albion Street and the store is approximately a ten-minute walk from Leeds train station.
The store layout is as follows:
- Ground floor – Beauty, perfumery, sunglasses, espresso bar
- First floor – Womenswear and childrenswear
- Second floor – Womenswear
- Third floor – Menswear
- Fourth floor – Café and bar, luggage, wine shop and food market.
Harvey Nichols London
The Harvey Nichols London store is located in Knightsbridge. The full store address is 109 – 125, Knightsbridge, London, SW1X 7RJ. It is open Monday-Saturday from 10am-8pm and from 11.30am until 6pm on Sundays. Customers will receive discount rates at the NCP car park at Cadogan Place – just ask customer services for a voucher when you have made a purchase. The nearest London Underground tube station to the store is Knightsbridge, which is a three-minute walk away.
The store layout is as follows:
- Lower ground floor 1 – Menswear, AONO barbershop, Wallpaper bar and kitchen, Project 109.
- Lower ground floor 2 – Tailoring, off – duty menswear and other store services such as the style concierge.
- Ground floor – Beauty and accessories – Blink brow bar, champagne nail bar, blow dry bar and beauty concierge.
- First floor – Womenswear – International and contemporary collections, designer shoes
- Second floor – Womenswear and childrenswear – Lingerie, hosiery, childrenswear
- Third floor – Womenswear – Leisurewear, denim gallery, swimwear, shoes, collect in store and style concierge.
- Fourth floor – Accessories- Handbags, jewellery, homeware and Daniel Hersheson salon.
- Fifth floor – Café, terrace and bar, YO! Sushi, Burger & Lobster, Zelman Meats, Archer Street, Food market, wine shop.
Harvey Nichols Careers
If you know your designers from your high-street, and your champagne from your chardonnay, a career at Harvey Nichols could be ideal for you. There are both store opportunities and opportunities to work in the head office in marketing, IT or buying. You can search for and apply for Harvey Nichols careers online. Harvey Nichols runs a ‘Steps to Success’ programme to help you advance in your career. Every store has a staff council who meet each month to discuss how the store can be improved.
Harvey Nichols Afternoon Tea
All of the Harvey Nichols’ restaurants and brasseries serve a traditional British afternoon tea. You can have an upmarket experience by dining at the Oxo Restaurant in the Oxo Tower with smoked salmon, venison filled Yorkshire puddings and crab choux buns on the menu. You can also dine at the Fifth-floor restaurant in Knightsbridge with a menu that includes spinach bread and crab finger sandwiches. Harvey Nichols in Leeds offers traditional savoury treats with clotted cream scones, as do the Edinburgh, Bristol and Manchester stores. You can book your afternoon tea experience online at the Harvey Nichols website.
About Harvey Nichols
Harvey Nichols was first founded in 1831 as a linen shop. It was founded by Benjamin Harvey. In 1841, he employed James Nichols and when he died in 1850, Nichols went into partnership with Harvey’s wife to create Harvey Nichols & Co. In 1889 a new department store was designed and in 1920 the company was purchased by Debenhams. Today, Harvey Nichols is owned by Dickson Concepts.
There are Harvey Nichols stores in London, Leeds, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham and Edinburgh. There is also a Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar in Liverpool, specialising in beauty products and skin care.