Other Contact Numbers for Clarks
|Customer Services||0843 208 2307|
|Head Office||0843 208 2356|
|Online Orders||0843 208 2307|
|Repairs||0843 208 2357|
|Complaints||0843 208 2358|
Clarks Helpline Opening Hours
Clarks Head Office Address
|Head Office (UK)||40 High Street, Street, BA16 0EQ|
Why would I need to call the Clarks helpline?
- To find your nearest Clarks store and information about opening times.
- For more information about Clarks products or their sizes.
- For assistance with a return or an online order.
- To make a complaint about the quality of Clarks shoes, online delivery or an employee.
Clarks shoes is a shoe designer and manufacturer in the UK. It has been a business since 1825 when Cyrus and James Clark made a slipper from the offcuts of sheepskin. To this day, Clarks still uses the same carving techniques accompanied by modern technology to create a high-quality shoe that is tailored to perfection and can handle the stresses of the modern world. Clarks is the shoe expert because they have studied how the foot develops and what it takes to keep it healthy, using what they have learned to make great shoes. There are over 22,000 different styles of shoes, some of which have become iconic in their own right. One of these is the Clarks desert boot, originally launched in 1950, which is still a popular design today.
Clarks stores are operated by a mixture of the Clarks group and franchisees. Franchisees are fully supported by Clarks to help ensure the business is a success and you could have a share of sales of more than £1 billion. To become a Clarks franchise, you simply have to register your interest online and the company will be in touch with more information.
Clarks has a vast range of shoes in a variety of styles for men, women and children. Women’s shoes are available in sizes 2-9 in styles such as high heels, sandals, loafers, wedges and pumps. You can get them in a narrow, standard or wide fit. They are made from a range of materials such as leather, suede and nubuck. Men’s shoes are available in styles such as brogues, boots, sandals and smart shoes. Men’s shoes are available in sizes 5-14 and in a variety of different fits such as narrow, standard and wide. Lastly, children’s shoes are available in all sizes from newborn baby to size 13 1/2 for children. They are also available in different types of fit – for accurate results, take your child to your local Clarks store where they can be measured to see which type of fit they require.
Most of Clarks’ shoe range is available online. You can shop by department i.e. women’s or men’s, or look for shoes within a certain category such as sandals, trainers or high heels. You can also search by the name or product number of a particular style if you know what you are looking for. You can add the shoes to your basket and go to the checkout to pay. You select your delivery options and review the order before proceeding to payment.
Clarks Delivery and Returns
Clarks has several delivery options available to customers who wish to shop online. They are:
- Next day delivery – order before 8 pm for next day delivery.
- Free standard delivery on orders over £50 – Delivery within 3/4 working days.
- Free Collect+ delivery on orders over £50 – Delivery within 3/4 working days.
- Free collection from a Clarks store – collection within 3/4 working days.
Delivery is also available internationally to Europe, Australia and the USA from international websites.
If you need to return a Clarks product, you have three options:
- Return via your local Collect+ store.
- Return via your local Post Office.
- Return to your local Clarks store.
All of these methods are free. For a free return via Collect+ or the Post Office, use the prepaid returns label included with the parcel.
On the customer review website TrustPilot, Clarks has a rating of 1.8 out of 10. Here are some of the comments from reviewers:
- “Order was cancelled without notification due to no stock, even though payment was taken immediately”
- “My ‘premium’ shoes were dead and buried within three months and I wasn’t able to get a refund”
- “Couldn’t fulfil my order a week after placing it online”
- “The soles of my shoes split even though I hadn’t been wearing them”
- “The website and product delivery were all excellent”
- “I received excellent service in store, the knowledgeable staff helped me with sizing and in choosing comfortable shoes”
- “Although I don’t live locally, I shall be returning to the Clarks shop due to the great service I received”
- “My son’s school shoes burst at the seams after three weeks of wear”
- “Best for comfort, worst for lifespan”
- “Generally quite good, but a very old-fashioned shop”
- “The quality of the shoes are not what they used to be”
Clarks Village is a designer outlet shopping mall in Somerset. It got its name because it opened in 1993 on the site of the old C&J Clark factory buildings. Here are some of the stores which are located within the Clarks Village:
- Calvin Klein Underwear
- Clarks and Clarks factory shopping
- Gap outlet
- M&S Outlet
- Next Clearance
- Phase Eight
- Osprey London
- Sugarhill Boutique
- The North Face
- The Body Shop Outlet
- The White Company
There are also plenty of eateries in the village such as Gourmet Burger Kitchen, Prezzo, Pizza Express, Costa and Café Nero.
Clarks was first founded in 1825 by Cyrus and James Clark. It was founded in Street, Somerset – where the headquarters are still located today. Today, the company has over 1000 stores around the world, as well as many stockists from third-party retailers. In 2010, the company increased sales massively by expanding into India and opening 25 stores, as well as relaunching the company in China through a partnership with 400 footwear stores in the country.
The company is still 84% owned by the Clark family, with 16% owned by employees and institutions.
For more information about Clarks products and services, call the Clarks helpline using the phone number at the top of this page.